Best wishes to Abbie as she grows her career with Organic Valley!

Abbie poses with Organic Valley schwag

As most of you know, I have been working with Fay Benson on his many projects of the Organic/Small Dairy Support Program for almost three years. And, as some of you know, my time in this position is nearing the end. I have accepted a new position with Organic Valley, and will transition in mid-August. I am very excited to begin this next step on my journey, however leaving my work with the team is bittersweet. I am so fortunate to have been able to begin my career with the South Central New York Dairy and Field Crops Team. I have learned so much in this position, and I am thankful for the opportunities I received working with the team. It’s said that time flies when you’re having fun, and I’m confident these years have flown by because every day at work was a fun day. I am so grateful for the relationships with all of you – the farmers and community members in our counties – I have built along the way. I know this new position will allow me to continue to work with Organic Valley farmers in the region, and I hope I continue to bump into all of you in my new position. Thank you for supporting me, and allowing me to grow working with the South Central New York Dairy and Field Crops Team.