Grab your coffee and join in the discussion from home or tractor seat.
Hudson Valley Research Laboratory entomologist, Peter Jentsch, friends and guests invite you to join in timely discussions on Tree Fruit Pest Management from 6-7AM each Monday morning through the season via Zoom. The Zoom meeting site will open at 5:45AM for you to link into the meeting and get your coffee. We’ll start the agenda at 6AM.
Join in or simply listen to whats ahead for the coming week.
Meeting Link https://cornell.zoom.us/j/328251724?pwd=clJGRFNkYWVVWGQ3eC9TWWJCQkdjUT09
Meeting Password 023911
Meeting ID 328 251 724
Agenda: Welcome. Weather forecast & drought forecast
* Return Bloom Applications
* Insect management at 1st cover: Insect Tsunami
…..2nd application for Codling Moth (10-14d from DD Model / Biofix)
…..European corn borer in newly planted trees (800DD Model)
…..San Jose Scale emergence (2nd cover)
…..Wooly Apple Aphid
…..Dogwood Borer adult emergence
…..Black Stem Borer activity (Drying conditions & tree stress)
* Diseases (Guests): Secondary scab, rat-tail bloom, mildew, sooty blotch & flyspeck
…………grower questions and wisdom.
1. Download Zoom on your computer, pad or phone devise you will use for the meeting.
2. Follow the prompts for software setup.
1. Join Zoom Meeting by clicking on or pasting the link into your browser: Join URL:
2. Or open Zoom software, copy and paste the Meeting ID: 328-251-724
Important…The meeting link may change every week as needed. Link on the most updated weekly email blog invitation.
Zoom now requires password: 023911
Rules of the Road:
1. Lets cover the basics of the days agenda, then open the floor for conversation.
2. All microphones will me muted as you enter the Zoom meeting. Please keep your mic muted during the meeting until your ready to join the conversation.
When you’re ready, un-mute your microphone and join in.
Hope to see you then