Cornell Provided Training Material:
Email and Web site webinars on iModules for Cornell volunteers. These webinars were designed to be introductory and are intended for those with access to iModules who want to learn the basics of creating an email or webpage. Each session should contain the same basic information but they might differ a bit, so feel to watch all of them. Most are about 45 minutes long.
How to select who will receive emails for CLUBS (4 Minutes)
How to select who will receive emails for CLASSES (5 Minutes – Please Note this will discuss how to email ALL members of a class – NOT limited to Dues playing members of a class )
Previously Held Training Sessions:
April 13 – Website 101 training – Click to watch training session
April 25 – Website 101 training – Click to watch training session
iModules Provided Training Material:
iModules provides a training site where video training material can be viewed.
- Recorded videos can be found on the suite of iModules products and last aprox. 20 minutes each.
- Content Management will be helpful for volunteers maintaining web sites.
- EMail Marketing will be helpful for volunteers managing emails
- Live videos can be schedules for the suite of iModule products. This training does offer the opportunity to submit questions during training. The training subjects rotate over a month long period.
- The above videos are intended for a wide range of user needs/skills. There may be some items discussed in any video that might not be appropriate for your needs.)
- Text-based documentation and community forums can be found at the main training site.
Please feel free to provide input into iModules training by sending an e-mail to Ron Babuka