July 11-12, 2020 | All Online | Tuition Waived!
To bring you the critical, timely information you need in a safe way, this year’s conference will take place virtually from July 11-12, 2020, and registration fees will be waived. Featuring twelve free workshops in two tracks—medical and operations—the 2020 ASPCA® Cornell Maddie’s® Shelter Medicine Conference is a unique educational opportunity for veterinarians and other animal welfare professionals to learn from our field of highly regarded speakers. Both RACE and CAWA CE approval is pending. Click here to learn more and register.
Highlights of this year’s conference include:
- A high-quality, high-volume spay/neuter (HQHVSN) panel discussion featuring Drs Phil Bushby, Emily McCobb, Leslie Appel, and Karla Brestle
- Epidemiological modeling of COVID-19 from Dr. Rachel Kreisler
- Access to basic veterinary care and the impacts of COVID-19 from Dr. Brittany Watson
- A panel discussion on COVID-19 response and what tactics to keep
And there are more benefits to attending, too:
- Quick, easy, and free registration
- An entirely virtual format, allowing more team members to attend from the comfort of their own homes—no stressful, long travel required!
- The opportunity to learn from experts in their fields
- Critical workshops geared towards COVID-19 response
- Continuing education credits*