- Conner, D. S., & Demchak, K. (2018). Farmer Perceptions of Tunnels for Berry Production: Management and Marketing Implications, HortTechnology hortte, 28(6), 706-710. Retrieved Mar 13, 2019.
- Hanson, E., Crain, B., & Moses, J. (2019). Cropping on Primocanes and Floricanes Increases Yields of Organic Raspberries in High Tunnels, HortScience horts, 54(3), 459-462. Retrieved May 18, 2019.
- Leach, H., J. Moses, E. Hanson, P. Fanning and R. Isaacs (2017). Rapid harvest schedules and fruit removal as non-chemical approaches for managing spotted wing Drosophila. Journal of Pest Science: 1-8.
- Leach, H., S. Van Timmeren and R. Isaacs (2016). Exclusion Netting Delays and Reduces Drosophila suzukii (Diptera: Drosophilidae) Infestation in Raspberries. Journal of Economic Entomology 109(5): 2151-2158.
- Leach, H., J.C. Wise and R. Isaacs (2017). Reduced ultraviolet transmission increases insecticide longevity in protected culture raspberry production. Chemosphere: 189:454-465.
- Leach, H. and R. Isaacs (2017). Seasonal Occurrence of Key Arthropod Pests and Beneficial Insects in Michigan High Tunnel and Field Grown Raspberries, Environmental Entomology, 47 (3): 567–574.