The full version of What’s Cropping Up? Volume 30 No. 2 is available as a downloadable PDF on issuu. This issue includes links to COVID-19 resources on the back page. And as always, individual articles are available below:
- New York State Soil Health Characterization | Part I: Soil Health and Texture
- Effective Waterhemp Control Programs and Compatibility with Interseeding in Corn: 2019 Trials
- Controlling Herbicide Resistant Weeds in Soybeans: 2019 Trials
- Statewide herbicide resistance screening to start in 2020: Help us to help you!
- Report Seedcorn Maggot and Wireworm Damage: WE NEED YOUR INPUT