New to cornell.edu
- There is a new banner for the Outreach section in the works. Last I heard, Carrie had just gotten the comps back from our designer (Sumul) and had yet to really take a hard look.
- The brochure Cornell Facts was updated last month and changes to important statistics and other information will be relayed into the Facts About Cornell section of the site. This will include updates to the pictures in that section as well, many of which have been there since we Launched in 2004.
- Carrie has been neck-deep in updating the President’s pages in preparation for Skorton’s arrival next month. On June 30 (or there-abouts) it will roll live with new information and President Rawlings’ info will be archived.
- And, speaking of our new president…he is said to be arriving on campus soon and we will be running a special series of pano-images to coincide. (Why, yes, I do know when he will be getting here and no, I won’t be sharing that information. Sometimes, working for the OWC is a lot like black ops.)(You don’t know me.)(I was never here.)(President Who?)
- Finally–and I expect a round of cheers and perhaps a chorus or two of Give My Regards to Davy for this one–we will begin working on an Athletics bridge page RealSoonNow(tm). No, that information is not Top Secret–I just don’t have a date or project timeline yet.
Elsewhere on campus…
- The Hotel School is in the middle stages of redesign. No word on a release date yet. No comps. No free soap or shower caps either, for that matter.
- As mentioned before, Architecture, Art, and Planning is also in redesign. No word on a release date yet. No comps. But I hope the dragon gets his own page.
I will keep you posted on both as I learn details.
Over the Hill?
No sir, he’s on top of it. Literally. The elevation of Day Hall is 837.239 feet.
I am not making that up, people. It’s a Cornell Fact.
Ladies and Gentlemen, everyone’s favorite Veep is having a birthday this weekend. Please put your hands together for Tommy Bruce, who is turning…older than me but younger than dirt.
And Many More,
*Today’s title just stuck me as amusing:
1. Divulge or disclose detailed information about one’s business.
Happy Friday, folks.