May 10, 2010
- Mow big, straight and fast!
- Warm nights trigger growth surge.
- Dry athletic field conditions.
- Pink snow mold, yellow patch, brown ring patch and dollar spot.
Click link to listen or download file to your mp3 player.
Websites Frank refers to in the podcast:
Recommended web resources:
- ForeCast: Weather for the Turf Industry
- 2010 Pest Management Guidelines for Commercial Turfgrass
- Turfgrass Problems: Picture Clues and Management Options – If you don’t have this pocket guide handy already, you’ll want to get one now so you’ll have it when you need it.
If you’d like to subscribe via RSS, the feed is here: http://blogs.cornell.edu/turf/feed/.
Also available via iTunes.
Follow Frank’s Twitter stream.
Comments or questions? Use the comments below (they are moderated and so they won’t appear immediately) or email Craig Cramer (email@example.com).