December 19, 2014
Highlights for December 19 edition include:
- ForeCast: November was a frosty month with temps running 6 degrees or more below normal in some areas. Majority of the Northeast (except some coastal areas) was also dryer than normal for the month, with precipitation running 50 to 90 percent of normal Visit the ForeCast website for the latest turf-related weather.
- Apply for full-tuition scholarships to the 2015 Great Lakes School of Turfgrass Science Online (GLST).
- New pesticide label info tested.
- Poa-cure update.
- Synthetic turf and cancer incidence.
- NYSTA Regionals coming up: Feb. 10-11 in Fishkill, Western Regional March 2, and Adirondack Regional March 18.
- And more.