Starting at 5:00 PM today, Thursday, July 19, 2018, a field meeting on Exclusion Netting & SWD Monitoring will be held. The meeting runs from 5:00pm to 7:00pm at the Poughkeepsie Farm Project.
Attend the meeting to see and learn about an SWD exclusion netting trial in raspberries!
Peter Jentsch, entomologist with the Hudson Valley Research Lab, will discuss the exclusion netting trail taking place at the Poughkeepsie Farm Project.
Poughkeepsie Farm Project
51 Vassar Farm Lane
Poughkeepsie, NY 12603
More reasons to attend:
- Peter Jentsch will discuss attract and kill baits in a U-Pick raspberry planting.
- Bring a berry sample and have it tested for SWD via salt flotation.
- Have a conundrum? — bring a plant sample and ask the ENYCHP Cornell Cooperative Extension experts.
- View low tunnels over strawberries to extend the season and protect them from rain.
- Attendees can enter for a chance to win free SWD monitoring traps!
This meeting is Free and Open to the public.
Please Register Online at: https://enych.cce.cornell.edu/event.php?id=971
Or Call Abby Henderson at 518-746-2553
Hudson Valley Research Lab & CCE Eastern New York Commercial Horticulture Program