Tomorrow! Tuesday, August 29, 2017 from 5:00 to 7:00 PM at The Berry Patch, 15589 NY-22, Stephentown, NY 12168 this workshop will cover the following topics:
- Plasticulture strawberry production for June bearing and day neutral varieties
- Low tunnel strawberry production
- High tunnel raspberry production
- Exclusion netting to control SWD in blueberries
- Using computer models to improve pest management of berry crops
- Collaboration between NEWA, newa.cornell.edu, and NYS Mesonet, www.nysmesonet.org
Register by calling Abby at 518-746-2553 or registering the ENYCHP website, enych.cce.cornell.edu.
There is no fee, but it will help us provide the appropriate number of handouts etc.
This workshop event will happen rain or shine.
If you have questions, please contact Laura McDermott: 518-791-5038 or email@example.com.
Come and learn from experts! There will be plenty of time for your questions and discussion.
- Dr. Greg Loeb, Cornell
- Dr. Juliet Carroll, NYS IPM and NEWA
- Dale Ila Riggs, The Berry Patch
- Laura McDermott, CCE ENYCHP
This field workshop is for the commercial berry grower.
Monitoring for pests, designing an effective pest control program, understanding cultural and chemical SWD management strategies and general troubleshooting will all be part of this workshop.