Heavy Snow and Workloads

The prelims and projects have begun and we’re entering the thick of the semester here at Cornell. The snow has become a permanent presence in our lives and I don’t recall when the temperature outside was above zero (celsius). Occasionally, someone takes a beautiful, snowy photo of the campus and I share it with my friends and family. I find consolation in their romanticization (is that not a word?) of wintry Cornell.

Photo by Michael Raspuzzi

Cornell at Dusk. Photo by Michael Raspuzzi

2 thoughts on “Heavy Snow and Workloads

1. hello Sushmitha
    I am pursuing my graduation in agriculture sciences from Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Haryana INDIA.
    I want to pursue y M.S. in plant breeding . kindlly tell me the essential requirements for internatinal students and what procedure i have to follow. You can mail me at loylatul07@gmail.com.

2. hello Sushmitha
    I want to pursue y M.S. in plant breeding at Cornell University . kindlly tell me the essential requirements for internatinal students and what procedure i have to follow. You can mail me at loylatul07@gmail.com.