Students will receive approximately 200 prints per calendar year*. The number of prints is based on the type of print job and the rate for that print job.
Rate and number of free print variables include:
■ Black-and-white vs. Color
■ Single-sided vs. Double-sided
■ Letter-size vs. Tabloid or 11×17-size
*Allocations are given Per Calendar Year for Student Affiliation and cleared out from year to year.
Student Service Core
- Free printing quota per calendar year.
- New printers across more than 100 locations—medium- and high-volume single-function and multi-function printers with secure release.
- Standard rates no matter where you print.
- Incentives to use two-sided printing with reduced rates.
Plus Charging Options
- A common set of accounts to charge to.
- Top up or load personal funds via credit card.
- Direct bill to Bursar via Student Services/Student and Campus Life.
- From lab or own workstation to any printer on the central Student Service.
- Install PaperCut software or use web to access accounts.
- Support for Windows or macOS.
- Secure release to Find-Me queues.