Students will receive approximately 200 prints per academic year*. The number of prints is based on the type of print job and its standard rate.
Rate and print variables include:
■ Black-and-white vs. Color
■ Single-sided vs. Duplex
■ Letter vs. Tabloid (11×17)
*Allocations are provided annually for Student Affiliation and reset each academic year.
Student Service Core
- Free printing allocation per academic year.
- New printers across more than 100 locations: medium- and high-volume single-function and multi-function printers with secure print release.
- Standard rates no matter where you print.
- Incentives to use duplex printing for sustainability and reduced rates.
Plus Charging Options
- A common set of accounts to designate charges.
- Add personal funds with a credit card.
- Direct Bursar account billing through Student Services/Student and Campus Life.
- From a computer lab or your own workstation to any printer on the central Student Printing service.
- Install PaperCut software on your computer or access your account online.
- Support for Windows or macOS.
- Secure print release to Find-Me queues.