Since the start of the Student Printing Project, the following actions have been taken:
- Assessed, in response to dialogue with representatives of Student Assembly and other campus stakeholders, the current printing service (Net-Print).
- Identified opportunities for packaging the next generation of student printing that will provide enhancements for students and better efficiency to the University.
- Inventoried current student printing centers across campus, making note of their volume and needs.
- Solicited and evaluated bids from printer hardware and support providers to meet those needs.
- Proposed an implementation approach to roll out components of the service.
- Finalized negotiations and contracts with a selected vendor.
- Reviewed Bursar integration scope and next steps with Student Services Information Technologies.