Coffee With the Dean: An Invitation From Dean Boor

Dean BoorDear Members of the CALS Community,

I am writing to invite you to attend the next “Coffee With the Dean” event scheduled for this coming Friday, July 29, from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. in Jordan Hall on the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station (NYSAES) campus in Geneva, N.Y. By hosting this event in Geneva, I hope to have the opportunity to meet directly with the many staff, faculty and students of the Agricultural Experiment Station who may not have had the chance to join us during one of the previous “Coffee with the Dean” events held on the Ithaca campus. However, I encourage all members of the CALS community to consider attending if you are able. This will be an excellent opportunity for you to visit the Geneva campus, if you have not already done so, and learn more about the critical work being done by our colleagues there.

What: “Coffee With the Dean” Social Hour
Who: All members of the CALS Community
When: Friday, July 29, 9:00 to 10:00 a.m.
Where: Jordan Hall Auditorium @ the New York State Agricultural Experiment Station in Geneva, N.Y.
Hosted by: CALS Dean’s Office & NYSAES Director’s Office

“Coffee With the Dean” is open to everyone in CALS; no RSVP is necessary. Please come join me, Associate Dean and Director of NYSAES Tom Burr, and other members of the CALS administration for coffee and light refreshments.

I hope you will be able to join us!
Sincerely,
Kathryn J. Boor, PhD
The Ronald P. Lynch Dean