Class Overview

I’m really looking forward to our upcoming master class in Siem Reap and also to reading the blogs that you put together.

Each year, the CNI program offers a three-day immersion seminar taught by industry leaders. Classes are held between semesters, usually at the site of an industry leader’s operation. Students solve problems based on real-life scenarios, and present their solutions to industry leaders or the Hotel School faculty members who accompany them. In this class, you will be studying the hospitality industry and sustainability issues in Siem Reap, Cambodia.

See you in Siem Reap!!!!

40 thoughts on “Class Overview

1. I wish to show my appreciation for your generosity supporting individuals that should have help with this field. Your personal dedication to passing the message all-around was definitely insightful and has really made men and women just like me to attain their ambitions. Your interesting guidelines entails much to me and especially to my mates. Many thanks; from all of us.

2. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thank you

3. Hi my family member! I want to say that this article is awesome, great written and come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to see more posts like this .

4. Usually I do not post on blogs, but I wish to say that this post really forced me to do so! Thanks, incredibly nice article.Thankyou lots, I am obliged to announce that your blog is excellent!

5. Hi, as a Khmer myself, I am really appreciated your love of my country, especially in Siem Reap, a city full of wonder. I hope you enjoy your stay there.
    tony

6. master class in Siem Reap is very amazing because Students solve problems based on real-life scenarios, and present their solutions to industry leaders or the Hotel School faculty members.
    Canon USA

7. I have to say that I started to visit your website after finding a very interesting post about some info that I was looking for.

8. Everyone wants entertainment in life. But not everyone find a good material according to his mood. Here we provide every content about entertainment like dramas and movies of pinoy. You must visit our site.