Our Itinerary

Andy Booth, of AboutAsiaTravel.com, has put together an amazing agenda for us!  More details will be provided as we get closer.

Monday 28 February

Tuesday 1 March

Wednesday 2 March

Thursday, 3 March

Friday, 4 March

• Breakfast at Cafe d’Angkor
  • Depart Raffles Grand Hotel d’Angkor at your leisure

21 thoughts on “Our Itinerary

1. thanQ Tanayesh, I have a Canon PowerShot S2 IS and no it is not better than any Digital SLR camera. I took a look at your blog, Im not so experienced so as to give you my advice, but try using auto modes more while taking pics, I have observed that most of the times its better than manual mode.

2. The Canon Powershot S2 Is is just great, especially the macro mode is fantastic. The Fotoapperat comes close to an SLR ziehmlich and is very handy. It can be pretty much set everything. You buy it you will not regret it

3. Thank you for this article. I’d also like to talk about the fact that it can possibly be hard if you find yourself in school and simply starting out to establish a long credit history. There are many college students who are just trying to make it through and have a protracted or positive credit history can sometimes be a difficult issue to have.

4. This is a great demonstration. Very well organized tutorial. Lot to learn here. Thanks for taking the time to share this.