Current Cornell Ph.D. students working in the humanities are invited to apply for the 2018 Summer Graduate Fellowship in Digital Humanities.
The 2018 fellowship program will run June 4—July 13 on the Ithaca campus.
- Desire to explore digital approaches to research and teaching through workshops, reading, and discussion.
- Desire and ability to contribute to a supportive, interdisciplinary summer learning community.
- Commitment to building an independent digital project related to your research or pedagogy.
- Have completed no more than 4 years in your graduate program at the time of the fellowship.
- Resident on the Cornell campus during the program dates of June 4 – July 13.
- Approval of your committee chair.
To apply, pease complete the following fields and upload your current CV by April 1, 2018.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Digital Humanities Librarian Eliza Bettinger (ecb4) with questions.