Walking & Running Trails
- Explore Cornell Botanic Gardens beautiful gardens and spectacular Natural Areas both on central campus and off-campus.
- Enjoy this printable map highlighting 1-mile walking loops on central campus.
- Work in the Cornell Business & Technology Park? We have you covered : ) Printable Map.
- Work at the Station in Geneva? We’ve got a walking map for you too. Printable Map.
- On North campus? During Open Rec times in Helen Newman Hall, you can walk the perimeter of the indoor gymnasium. 9 laps equals one mile.
- On central campus and looking for an accessible option? Barton Hall track is open to the Cornell community and is perfect for wheelchairs. Call (607) 255-7775 for a open hours.
New York City Campuses – Weill Cornell Medicine, Cornell Tech, and other Cornell Ithaca Program in NYC.
- Hiking Trails in NYC (New York City Department of Parks & Recreation)
- Central Park Trail Map (Manhattan)
- Carl Schurz Park (Near Weill Cornell Medical)
- Roosevelt Island (Cornell Tech)
Explore Additional Local, County, and State Trails
- IthacaTrails.org – Out On The Trails (Ithaca/Tompkins County)
- GoFingerLakes (Multiple New York Counties)
- Finger Lakes Trail (New York)
Running / Hiking Groups
- Join one of several running groups at Cornell.
- Finger Lakes Running Club
- Cayuga Trails Club
- NYC Running Groups
Have a suggestion? Use the comment section below. (NetID Login Required)