Never get enough of it—-Cornell is truly beautiful

The first time I came in this campus, I was strike by its beauty. Plus, the sun was still out. The buildings were ancient but original. The tour next to Uris library was like a Harry Potter’s movie. In sum I felt in love with the campus. Obviously, I did not yet know what was waiting for me after. One of my plans was to visit the gorges because I heard so much about. I could not for a long time due to the weather and obviously it was colder and not safe there. Then the weather got better, and we had the opportunity to finally visit those gorges.

They are huge and extremely beautiful especially when you stay very close and some of the water falls on you. The gorges are not only located in one place but they are interconnected. I like the one next to Schwartz. There is a place next to the falls where you can sit and takes pictures even though some water can still falls on you.  The gorges are great for morning workout or relaxation. The sound of the falls is loud but peaceful, at least for me.  I think Rose house should plan another visit to the gorges so that everyone can relax and discuss while visiting. Personally, I will sign up again for it.