What can I do to support the CRP?
The Cornell Raptor Program is a student volunteer organization which depends on donations and grants to operate. Your financial help is needed to provide food, housing, care, and maintenance for resident birds and to support our education, rehabilitation, and captive breeding programs.
CRP Honor Roll of Raptor Conservation:
The CRP is primarily supported by a NYS Department and Recreation grant for zoological and education facilities which supports our daily food, health care, and basic facility maintenance. The volunteer efforts of the undergraduate education presenters also bring in donations from our public programs which go towards bird care, vehicle rentals used for transportation to the programs, and special activities for the students (ie. guest lectures, conference attendance).
We continue to seek grant and private funding for paid student internships, our resident veterinary technician, aviary enrichment and remodeling, and undergraduate research.
Thank you to the following CRP supporters:
- George Kok ’82 & Lisa Espisito ’83 – Dec. 2017, March 2019
- George & Barbara Howell Family – June 2017
- Woodg & Suzanne Horning – Sept. 2018
- Ferris Akel, III – Sept. 2018
Giving to the Cornell Raptor Program is now easier than ever!
The Cornell Raptor Program is currently creating a new enrichment program for our birds! If you want to help us provide a more interesting environment for our birds or support our basic husbandry needs, check out our wishlist! Items should be shipped to the Cornell Raptor Program, c/o Heather Huson, 507 Tower Rd, 201 Morrison Hall, Ithaca, NY 14853.
For monetary donations, just click on the Cornell on-line gift form, then:
- Step 1: Specify the % of your donation that you’d like to go to your selected programs (ie. 100% for full amount to go to the raptor program or you can split your donation to different programs).
- Step 2: Fill in the relevant personal information in Steps 3-5
- Step 2: IMPORTANT – Please email Dr. Heather Huson (email@example.com), Director of the Cornell Raptor Program and let her know of your generous support so that we may follow up with University accounting and thank you in a timely fashion.
Donations of any amount are appreciated. All donors will be acknowledged on the CRP’s Honor Roll of Raptor Conservation. Alternatively, you may send your tax-deductible contribution to:
The Cornell Raptor Program
c/o Dr. Heather Huson
201 Morrison Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Thank you for supporting our raptor conservation efforts!