What can I do to support the CRP?
The Cornell Raptor Program is a student volunteer organization which depends on donations and grants to operate. Your financial help is needed to provide food, housing, care, and maintenance for resident birds and to support our education, rehabilitation, and captive breeding programs.
CRP Honor Roll of Raptor Conservation:
The CRP is primarily supported by a NYS Department and Recreation grant for zoological and education facilities which supports our daily food, health care, and basic facility maintenance. The volunteer efforts of the undergraduate education presenters also bring in donations from our public programs which go towards bird care and vehicle rentals used for transportation to the programs.
We continue to seek grant and private funding for paid student internships, our resident veterinary technician, aviary enrichment and remodeling, and undergraduate research.
Thank you to the following CRP supporters:
- George Kok ’82 & Lisa Espisito ’83 – Dec. 2017
- George & Barbara Howell Family – June 2017
Giving to the Cornell Raptor Program is now easier than ever!
The Cornell Raptor Program is currently creating a new enrichment program for our birds! If you want to help us provide a more interesting environment for our birds, check out our wishlist!
For monetary donations, just click on the Cornell on-line gift form, then:
- Step 1: Choose your Giving Level
- Step 2: Choose option “(3) Other” and specify the area you would like to support:
- To provide general support towards the feeding, aviary improvement, and facility maintenance, please specify: “Raptor Facility Operations, Account #127-8717”
- To provide support for educational opportunities for the undergraduate volunteer students including guest speakers and field trips, please specify: “Raptor program Education, Account #127-3615”.
- Step 3: Fill in the relevant personal information in Steps 3-5
- Step 4: IMPORTANT – Please email Dr. Heather Huson (email@example.com), Director of the Cornell Raptor Program and let her know of your generous support so that we may follow up with University accounting and thank you in a timely fashion.
Donations of any amount are appreciated. All donors will be acknowledged on the CRP’s Honor Roll of Raptor Conservation. Alternatively, you may send your tax-deductible contribution to:
The Cornell Raptor Program
c/o Dr. Heather Huson
201 Morrison Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Thank you for supporting our raptor conservation efforts!