What can I do to support the CRP?
The Cornell Raptor Program is currently creating a new enrichment program for our birds! If you want to help us provide a more interesting environment for our birds, check out our wishlist!
The Cornell Raptor Program is a student volunteer organization which depends on donations and grants to operate. Your financial help is needed to provide food, housing, care, and maintenance for resident birds and to support our education, rehabilitation, and captive breeding programs.
Click here to read about the New CRP Facility built through the contributions of donors.
Giving to the Cornell Raptor Program is now easier than ever!
Just click on the Cornell on-line gift form, then:
- Step 1: Choose your Giving Level
- Step 2: Choose option “(3) Other” and specify the area you would like to support:
- To provide general support towards the feeding, aviary improvement, and facility maintenance, please specify: “Raptor Facility Operations, Account #127-8717”
- To provide support for educational opportunities for the undergraduate volunteer students including guest speakers and field trips, please specify: “Raptor program Education, Account #127-3615”.
- Step 3: Fill in the relevant personal information in Steps 3-5
- Step 4: IMPORTANT – Please email Dr. Heather Huson (firstname.lastname@example.org), Director of the Cornell Raptor Program and let her know of your generous support so that we may follow up with University accounting and thank you in a timely fashion.
Donations of any amount are appreciated. All donors will be acknowledged on the CRP’s Honor Roll of Raptor Conservation. Alternatively, you may send your tax-deductible contribution to:
The Cornell Raptor Program
131 Morrison Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853
Thank you for supporting our raptor conservation efforts!