The Cornell Raptor Program was established in 1993 to provide Cornell undergraduate students and other community members an opportunity to become involved directly with efforts to promote conservation of birds of prey.
- Public educational programs on raptors and conservation
- Participation in research endeavors involving raptors
- Formal classroom instruction on raptor biology and natural history
- Captive propagation and release of selected raptorial species
- Rehabilitation of sick or injured raptors
New Students – Interested in volunteering? Check out the Volunteers page for details!
The Cornell Raptor Program is currently creating a new enrichment program for our birds! If you want to help us provide a more interesting environment for our birds, check out our wishlist!