Whether you’re taking a course at Cornell this summer or devoting some time to research projects, you may want to know about some special summertime programs at Olin & Uris Libraries.
- We are open, but our hours are slightly different during the summer months. Check our hours pages for specific times and dates.
Olin is open every day, and Uris is open every day except Sunday; Both libraries are closed on Wednesday, July 4. You can get reference help, including specialized maps & media help, every day.
- The Amit Bhatia Libe Café has summer hours, too.
- Information for visiting scholars
- Laptops may be checked out overnight from Uris. Yes, overnight! Ask at the Uris Circulation desk for further details. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (607) 255-3537
- Summer workshops are in full swing, with classes covering all kinds of research, from Twitter to US Elections. Check out the roster and sign up online (it’s free).
- Enjoy our summer exhibitions:
- Columbia or America: 500 Years of Controversy (Olin, lower level)
- “One place to dwell…”: Cornell Poets on Cornell & Ithaca (Olin, First Floor)
- Senator Justin S. Morrill, the Land-Grant College Act and Cornell: Opening the Doors of Education to “Any Person” (Olin, First Floor, and Uris, upper lobby and gallery level)