Hello world!

Welcome to the student blog for the Nilgiris Field Learning Center, Spring 2015.

The Nilgiris Field Learning Center is a partnership between Cornell University and the Keystone Foundation, India. The NFLC is based in Kotagiri, Tamil Nadu, which is located in the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve of the Western Ghats. The partnership is an interdisciplinary, collaborative effort that explores questions of sustainable environments and livelihoods.

Cornell student bloggers include: Hope Craig, Meghan Furton, Samsuda Khem-nguad, Jocelyn Lee, Cole Norgaard, Laura Powis, and Hanna Reichel.

Enjoy!

2 thoughts on “Hello world!

1. Yes, good luck to all the students there, I once wanted to visit this college but so and so failed, by the way I found out about it when I was doing writing about Neapal, this with the help of my country my pride. Now after doing these writings I really want to visit both countries because they seem very interesting to me, moreover several of my colleagues have been there with exchange of experience and I learned a lot about it from them. More than that, I would like to live there because I find it a very interesting and beautiful place!