MIT Lincoln Laboratory will be holding an info session at 6pm tonight (2/24) in Kimball B11. We are looking for all engineering disciplines, mechanical engineering, physics, astronomy, and computer science students. Both full-time and intern positions are available. (US citizens only.)
For MechE, ECE, CS and AEP Majors with at least 2 semesters of machining or microcontroller experience and can work well independently with minimal guidance.
Come to a special MechE Information Session for MechE Affiliated and Wannabe’s:
Monday, October 28, from 4:30-5:30pm in Phillips 101
This Info Session will focus on how to design your curriculum. The following faculty and staff will be presenting:
- Professor Wolfgang Sachse: Opening Remarks
- Professor Hod Lipson http://lipson.mae.cornell.edu/ will talk about the value of research and how to prepare for graduate school. He will be teaching MAE 2250 in the Spring.
- Matt Ulinski, Director of MAE M.Eng., and Judy Thoroughman, administrator of the M.Eng. program, will provide information on MAE Early M.Eng. and M.Eng.
- Mark Savage, Director of Engineering Career Services, will talk about Co-op, resumes, Career Fair, and internships.
- Nanette Peterson, MechE Undergraduate Coordinator, will show students various flow charts illustrating different paths to graduation, including Cornell Abroad, Co-op, Early M.Eng. etc.
JPL will be holding an information session will be rescheduled. It will NOT be held on September 17 in Upson Lounge at 7:30.
9/16 – Boeing – (5:15-6:30 PM, Upson B17)
9/17 – Sandia National Laboratories – (6:00-7:00 PM, Upson 109)
10/2 – Sensata Technologies – (7:30-8:30 PM, Upson B17)