We are revising the MAE Fall class schedule. This is the list of classes we anticipate offering in Fall 2017. The schedule should be finalized by early next week.
Tentative Course Roster Fall 2017: https://blogs.cornell.edu/maeugadvising/files/2017/03/Fall-2017-Teaching-Assignments-For-Blog-as-of-March-27-2017-1hqjp7v.pdf
- MAE 4020, 4021 (sr. design), 5021, Windpower will not be offered next academic year.
- MAE 4120, Black Oak Wind Farm will not be offered next academic year.
- MAE 5430, Combustion Processes will be tentatively offered Spring 2018.
- ENGRG/MAE 2270, Intro to Entrepreneurship, first offered Fall 2017, may not fulfill the M.E. technical elective. May satisfy one advisor approved elective with advisor’s approval. Course description: https://blogs.cornell.edu/maeugadvising/files/2017/03/MAE-2270-course-description-1ia0ppq.pdf
- MAE 6770, Formal Methods for Robotics, first offered Fall 2017, course description: https://blogs.cornell.edu/maeugadvising/files/2017/03/MAE-6770-Course-Descriptiion-1btntml.pdf
–If you are graduating with your B.S. Degree May/August 2017 and intend to join a Cornell graduate program, including M.Eng., you will be unable to pre-enroll until electronic enrollment resumes in August.
–For a list of tentative research projects (this will be updated for the Fall 2017 semester), consult: http://www.mae.cornell.edu/mae/academics/undergrad/hands-on/research.cfm
–For a list of M.E. Major Approved Electives, consult: http://www.mae.cornell.edu/academics/undergrad/memajor/electives.cfm
–For guidelines concerning math electives, technical electives, advisor approved electives, and additional M.E. Major program requirements, consult: http://www.mae.cornell.edu/mae/academics/undergrad/memajor/index.cfm