Good Afternoon, Seniors,
Below, please find instructions for submitting your senior design report content summary form:
- In a separate document (please type), answer the 9 questions on the content summary form with a paragraph or so.
- You must obtain a signature from your project advisor (this must be a faculty member; PhD student cannot sign this form):
- Send the content summary form and your answers to the 9 questions to your project advisor as email attachments and request email approval. Once your project advisor has replied with email approval, forward that (along with the attachments) to Kae-Lynn (kbw28).
- Deadline: It is best to get your approved content summary form submitted as soon as possible. However, if the end of the semester is too hectic, you may submit your approved senior design content summary form up until May 31st.
- Note: Your actual full senior design report is only submitted to your project advisor. The undergraduate office does not need a copy of it. We only need your approved content summary forms and answers.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions [kbw28].
Advisor Approved Electives
Please also obtain email approval for your advisor approved electives and forward to Kae-Lynn [kbw28].
- Deadline: It is best to get your advisor approved electives submitted as soon as possible. However, if the end of the semester is too hectic, you may submit your advisor approved electives up until May 31st.
These are the final two tasks to officially clear you to graduate! If you’re not sure you’ve completed one of these, feel free to email Kae-Lynn to verify what she has on file, or forward the old emails again. Do Not send these to Emily as she is now the Registrar of Continuing Education and Summer Sessions [and we miss her].