No need to register or RSVP. Just show up at any workshops that you think might be useful.
Breathing Through Finals
Led by Maurice Haltom, LCSWR, Cornell Health counselor
- Monday, Dec. 2, 4:30-5:30 pm | Cornell Health, Rm. 127C
- Monday, Dec. 9, 4:30-5:30 pm | Cornell Health, Rm 621
Learn and practice breathing strategies to decrease anxiety, manage stress, and improve concentration to carry you through the final stretch of the semester.
Fall Semester: Finishing Strong
- “Stress Management” – Tuesday, Dec. 3, 5:00-6:00 pm | Cornell Health, Rm. 127D
- “Test Anxiety” – Tuesday, Dec. 10, 5:00-6:00 | Cornell Health, Rm. 127D
A two-session skills and discussion-based experience exploring evidence-based stress and anxiety management techniques. Come to one, or both.
Strategies to Calm the *Bleep* Down!
Led by Jennie Bernstein, PhD, Cornell Health counselor
- Wednesday, Dec. 4, 4:00-5:00 pm | Cornell Health, Rm. 127A
- Thursday, Dec. 12, 4:00-5:00 pm | Cornell Health, Rm. 501
Panicking while studying or during an exam? Difficulty falling asleep the night before a big test or presentation? Feeling just generally restless? Learn strategies to calm your body and mind including grounding exercises, progressive muscle relaxation, and more.