It’s never too early to start planning for your post B.S. graduation plans. Explore the option of the M.Eng. Program offered by the Sibley School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering.
If you wondering about the MAE M.Eng. Program, you’re invited to the M.Eng. Info Session being held today, Wednesday, Feb. 15, in Kimball B11, 4:30-5:30pm
- What’s the difference between M.Eng. and a Masters grad degree?
- Should I take classes towards the Aero Minor if I am considering an Aero M.Eng.?
- What is the Early M.Eng. program and what is the criteria to be eligible?
- What are the benefits of having earned an M.Eng. Degree?
- How flexible is the M.Eng. Program in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace?