Liberal Studies and Technical Writing Requirements

Please be advised ENGRC courses are not required to graduate. Students affiliated with Mechanical Engineering will fulfill their technical writing requirement with MAE 4272, a required senior course. See here for liberal studies courses approved by the College of Engineering :

Print Friendly, PDF & Email