Independent and Senior Design Research Information for Summer and Fall 2016

There is no electronic pre-enrollment available for MAE 1900, MAE 4900,–independent research, or MAE 4291 Senior Design Independent Research.  Go to 104 Upson at the beginning of the Fall semester to enroll.

If you intend to perform research for credit over the summer, here at Cornell, you will need to add this as independent research through Summer Session .  Consult this site for costs.  Or you can register as a volunteer with Emily in 104 Upson.

Research opportunities in MAE include:

If interested, contact the faculty member offering research:




Print Friendly, PDF & Email