(Subjective) Truths (Sort of) Universally Acknowledged

A Tale of Love and Friendship…and Victorian Literature

Post the Thirty-First: Wherein My Blog-a-thon is Over!

December25

Merry Christmas. everyone! I hope that those of you who do celebrate had a wonderful time with friends and/or family, and that those of you who don’t celebrate had a wonderful December 25th. I had a very lovely day: I was able to get some thesis reading in, and I made delicious soup and salad and an ah-maaaaazing grain-free chocolate-raspberry loaf! It shall be my breakfast tomorrow, mmmmmm…

Today also marks the end of my blog-a-thon. It’s been tons of fun and also, quite frankly, a little bit exhausting. It’s funny: when I don’t have to write every day, I have ideas pouring out of my ears, but as soon as I have to produce material every day, I spend a good twenty minutes in front of my computer going, “Oh boy. Now how do I entertain the crowds?”

But it has been extremely rewarding to write every day, even if it’s been about something seemingly fluffy and silly, like my post yesterday. I get so caught up in school work during the semester that I forget how much I enjoy writing and how much I have to say! It definitely has made me want to get back to my novel. I don’t know how I’ll make time for that, along with SJP planning and thesis-writing, but I think it’s important enough that I will try to write at least a couple of pages before I head back to Cornell.

And that’s not to say that I won’t be updating here! I probably won’t do it as frequently as I have for the past ten days, but I will be working on new material–not just posts, but new pages too! If you have any suggestions as to what you’d like to see more of on this blog, please do post in the comments!

I think that’s around about it from me for now. We’re getting our new oven and stove installed tomorrow, yaaay! But that also means that we have to be up by 7 am tomorrow. It’s been a while since I’ve done that. I hope I still have it in me! Wish me luck, ahaha :P

Well, a merry Christmas to you all!

by posted under Randomness | 3 Comments »    
3 Comments to

“Post the Thirty-First: Wherein My Blog-a-thon is Over!”

1. January 1st, 2014 at 1:52 PM       Mahi Says:

Wish You Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to you and your family. :)

2. March 19th, 2014 at 12:49 PM       Sunita Sharma Says:

hey this is awesome article added up here thanks for sharing here. Much needed help added here.. Over to u now :)

3. March 19th, 2014 at 1:02 PM       Nexus 6 specs Says:

Your Blog is really awesome to read. I have bookmarked it for my favorite time and thanks for giving out such a nice write up
    THanks

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: