You own your e-Portfolio and you have control over who can view it online, make comments on it, and even, edit it. To add someone to view/edit your e-Portfolio follow these directions.
To watch a short movie on setting access and making comments on e-Portfolios, click on the following player.
Source = http://youtu.be/bZmBFgagVOQ
To Add Access to your e-Portfolio to anyone else in the Cornell community:
- Login to Digication and access your e-Portfolio.
- Click on the Portfolio Tools menu in the upper-right corner of your e-Portfolio and choose Settings.
- Click on the Custom Permissions link on the right-side of the Permissions section.
- In the search box … start typing the NETID or full name of anyone else in the Cornell community you’d like to add
And when Digication finds that person and displays his/her name, click on it.
- Assign them the Viewer role. This allows them to view and make comments on your e-Portfolio.
- When you are finished adding individuals to access your e-Portfolio, click on the Save button at the bottom-left of the settings page.
- You may want to send them an email indicating that you have added them to your e-Portfolio.
Proceed to: Adding your content