I Won’t Miss the Weather

HI GUYS

Sorry I’ve been MIA for the past few week.  Its finals season here and I’m pretty stressed out (5 exams really is as bad as it sounds). It recently snowed about 8 inches and all of Cornell looks like this:

a2

Yes, it might look beautiful as you admire it from your computer screen in the comfort of your own home.  But walking to and from class/the library/etc. every day is quite unpleasant (and dangerous because I live on a very steep street that doesn’t get shoveled/salted properly).

This is why it makes me excited to for next semester, when I’ll be studying abroad in AUSTRALIA, at Bond University, about an hour south of Brisbane. Because Australia is in the southern hemisphere, seasons are flipped-which means I’ll be hopping out of the plane and into 85 degree weather. Campus looks like this at the moment:

a1

4 thoughts on “I Won’t Miss the Weather

1. Hi Lauren!! I was really worried there for a while there. I thought maybe you had left us. LOL!

However, I am so glad to see that you are alive and doing well. Study hard but not too hard :-).

Cornell’s campus looks beautiful! You are certainly right — I would not want to be out in that!

Please take lots of pictures while you are in Australia! Be safe. Tell your friends and family I say hello.

Take care.