Events collecting fees must be linked to an established Payment Gateway created in iModules.
Gateway administration is by Kathleen Davis.
Promo Codes are deployed by iModules and are documented on their training site. A couple of quick notes regarding Promo code:
- Promo codes must be implemented on the first page/ primary registration step on any event.
- Only one promo code can be used.
- Promo codes calculate a fixed amount discount not a percentage.
- Promo codes that result in a $0 total will not take the user to the billing page.
- Multiple promo codes can be set up to compensate for various registrant/guest scenarios:
- Promo 2 compensates cost of 1 registrant, 1 guest
- Promo 3 compensates cost of 1 registrant, 2 guest
Comping is alternative to the use of promo codes, commerce ticket cost can be configure to charge a fee to registrants, while allowing Event Administrators to ‘comp’ selected registrants/guest with free or discounted event fees.