Monster’s Internship is designed for Students currently enrolled in Arboriculture, Forestry, Horticulture, Plant Science or a related 2 or 4 year program. The Internship’s goal is to provide hands-on, real life experience working side by side with our team of professionals, drawing upon your class room knowledge.
The Student Experience:
• Gain a basic understanding of the residential & commercial tree care operations.
• Learn the equipment and safety procedures followed to ensure compliance with ANSI standards.
• Work alongside Monster’s tree crews to observe, train and perform tasks for proper pruning, removals and clean up.
• The Intern’s experiences will include climbing, bucket truck operation and/or the use of an aerial lift (where available).
• Ride along with a Sales Arborist to evaluate properties on estimates and follow up on services performed.
• Assist the Plant Healthcare specialist in performing applications for fertilization, disease and/or pest treatments. (where available)