From Kristina Engel-Ross, Cornell Orchards, firstname.lastname@example.org
The season has started, and we are happy to announce that — despite the spring frosts that had a devastating effect on New York fruit crops — we will be able to offer limited amounts of peaches, apples, pears and berries this season.
For the month of August, our retail store will be open every Thursday and Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., starting August 2. See website for latest info.
We will have the following fruits available this week:
- Donut Peaches
- Starfire Peaches
The Cayuga Lake Creamery is working hard on our custom made ice cream flavors for you to enjoy and to cool down on those hot summer days. The following flavors will be available:
- Cornell Orchards Blackberry and Cream
- Cornell Orchards Blueberry
- Cornell Orchards Red Raspberry
- Cornell Orchards Black Raspberry (limited edition)
We also have our Cornell Orchards Butters and Jams available for you this year again.
- Cornell Orchards Apple Butter (also sugar free available)
- Cornell Orchards Peach Jam
- Cornell Orchards Plum Jam
- Cornell Orchards Blueberry-Apple Butter
- Cornell Orchards No Sugar Blueberry-Apple Butter
We will also be offering this season:
- Cornell Maple syrup
- Cornell Dairy yogurt and pudding
- Cornell Orchards T-shirts and cups
- Cornell sheep blankets
- and a selection of local products
We are looking forward seeing you at our store.
Rt. 366 (709 Dryden Rd.) across from the Vet School. View Google map.