New products at Cornell Orchards:
- Pawpaw ice cream made from our famous pawpaws.
- Apple butter with and without sugar made from our apples.
- Pear butter with and without sugar made from our pears.
- Kiwi jam made from our delicious kiwi berries.
- Peach jam made from our peaches.
- Cornell Dairy eggnog
- Apple cider ice cream
- Pear-apple cider and pear cider
- Plum Jam
- Asian Pears
- Cornell University Weather Calendars
- Apples: Ida Red, Gala, Golden Delicious, Red Delicious, Fuji, Macoun, MacIntosh, Empire, Jonagold, Cameo, Mutsu, Fortune, Shizuka, Jonamac.
- Antique apple varieties: Sheep Nose, Arkansas Black, Yellow Newton, Fameuse, Blue Permain, Tompkins County King, Spitzenburg, Roxbury Rusett, Hudson Gold, Keepsake.
- Pears: Concord, Bosc.
Drink it up:
- Cornell Orchards apple cider
- Cornell Orchards grape juice
- Mulling spices
- Riesling grape juice for wine makers and juice for hard cider.
More good eats:
- Cornell maple syrup and maple spread
- Cornell Dairy yogurt and pudding
- Cornell cooking pumpkins
- Cornell squash
- Maple sugar candy and other maple products
- Jellies, jams, spreads, butters and juices
- Pancake and muffin mixes.
- Cornell sheep blankets
- Cornell Orchards shirts, vests and sweatshirts
- Cornell Orchards travelling mugs and cider mugs
- Natural soap and more
Sunday Saturday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving week: Tuesday 11/22/11 through Wednesday 11/23/11 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed Sundays after Thanksgiving.
Hours change seasonally. Check website.