The Cornell Berry Program’s online nursery guide for berries and small fruit has been updated for 2010.
The guide lists more than 400 cultivars and provides contact information U.S. and Canadian commercial nurseries that sell each one.
- 115 strawberries (including June-bearing, day neutral and alpine).
- 100 vacciniums (including blueberries, cranberries, lingonberries, huckleberries, and bearberries).
- 112 brambles (including raspberries, blackberries, tayberries, loganberries and dewberries).
- 43 ribe (including currants, gooseberries and Jostaberries).
- 17 elderberries (American and European).
- 24 hardy kiwifruit.
- 20 other miscellaneous small.
For advice on cultivars best suited for your area and needs visit Cornell’s cultivar review pages (strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries or currants and gooseberries) or contact your local office of Cornell Cooperative Extension. (Outside New York, check your phone book or browse the USDA/CSREES directory.)
Visit the nursery guide at: http://www.fruit.cornell.edu/Berries/nurseries