The Healthy Soils project is currently led by Cornell University, the New York State Department of Health, and the NYC Urban Soils Institute, with the help of many organizations and agencies in New York City and beyond.
- Hannah Shayler, Extension Associate, Cornell Waste Management Institute, Soil and Crop Sciences Section
- Murray McBride, Professor, Soil and Crop Sciences Section
- Jonathan Russell-Anelli, Sr. Lecturer and Sr. Extension Associate, Soil and Crop Sciences Section
- Jean Bonhotal, Sr. Extension Associate, and Director of the Cornell Waste Management Institute
- Tom Whitlow, Associate Professor, Horticulture Section
- NYC Parks GreenThumb
- NYC Legacy Lead Consortium
- Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Cornell Garden-Based Learning
- Cornell Nutrient Analysis Laboratory
- Cornell Soil Health
The project was formerly funded by a Research to Action Grant from the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences/National Institutes of Health.