Here’s some highlights from the March CGBL newsletter: (Or view the newsletter in its entirety here>>>)
- The CCE Statewide Beneficial Insect Campaign is well underway.
- Another round of online Botanical Illustration Courses were completed (image @ right)
- The first Permaculture Design Certification course took place last Fall, packed with 31 enthusiastic students. Graduates are developing PC gardens at Dilmun Hill Farm and on campus.
- VEGETABLE VARIETY TRIAL & DEMO GARDEN (VVdG) is underway for its second year. Registration has closed, but stay tuned for updates!
- We’ve launched a MINI-GRANT program and
- an E-LIST for Garden Educators, in an effort to help NYS garden educators share successes/challenges, resources, and have a forum for discussion: NYSGardenEducatorsNetwork-L@cornell.edu. The list will be live ANY DAY now!