- During the past 5 years, Cornell entrepreneurs have launched 2,600 companies employing 34,000 people and raising $10.6 billion in new capital.
- All 7 undergraduate schools, plus Law and Johnson, work with Entrepreneurship@Cornell to offer at least 167 courses on starting and/or growing your own business.
- 50 students a year get paid internships through Entrepreneurship@Cornell’s summer program.
- Nearly 16,00 videos on Entrepreneurship, Business and Leadership, covering 179 business topics and 866 themes, are available through eclips.
- Cornell Entrepreneur Network and Cornell Silicon Valley feature alumni business leaders at 75+ regional and virtual events a year, attended by nearly 5,000 alumni, parents and friends.
- 900 alumni, students, faculty, staff and local business leaders attended the 2-day Entrepreneurship Celebration at Cornell in April.
Leave a Reply