My 5 Favorite Things Right Now

Hey everyone! I hope you are enjoying Spring Break!

I am still in Ithaca, but I am very happy with start of Spring. I think Mochi is too, although you wouldn’t be able to tell!

Since, the weather is making me happy! I thought I would write a post about the things I love right now, besides Mochi, of course!

These are a few of my favorite things…

Gimme Iced Coffee. Maybe iced coffee has been one of my favorite things for a while, but I am embracing it even more with the spring time. I am not sure if you know or not, but Ithaca is home to Gimme coffee, which honestly has the best tasting coffee. The company started in Ithaca and the few shops here are super cozy feeling, but the company has also just begun to branch to NYC. I came across one in Williamsburg, Brooklyn just a few months ago! If you haven’t tried their coffee yet, it is a must! You can get it on campus at the Gimme Coffee shop in Gates Hall or at Manndible Cafe.

Quest Bars. I am often in a rush to get places and don’t have to time to sit down and eat breakfast in the morning, so I have fallen in love with Quest Bars. They aren’t cheap, but they are delicious and much better for you than most of the other bars out on the market. They have very little sugar but have lots of protein and fiber, so they keep you full for longer. My favorite flavors are Double Chocolate Chunk and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.

Poshmark. I have been slowly trying to start my Spring cleaning and I have come across the app Poshmark. It is amazing for selling things from your closet. (Or buying new things to add! ;)) Basically to sell things, you take pictures and describe you item, put the pictures with a price in your online closet and then others can like, share, or purchase your item. It is so simple! Poshmark (the company) takes a small fee but also handles all the shipping and protects you from fraud. I think it is much safer and easier than Ebay. When an item from your closet is purchased, you get a shipping label from Poshmark through email, and you just print it off and tape it to the box. I am kind of obsessed! You should download the app! If you do, you can use the code JSCCR to get $10 towards your first purchase.

Merry Mint Yankee Candle. I love this scent. I got a huge Yankee Candle in this scent for sale over Christmas and I have been burning it since then. It smells like a sweet smelling candle with a slight mint undertone. It is delicious! I know it is Spring and I should be enjoying flower scents, but I just can’t get over this candle!

Zova. I have been a fan of the NTC (Nike Training Club) app for a while and I still think that is amazing, but I have grown to love Zova. Both NTC and Zova are free apps for your phone that have workouts. What I think is really great about Zova is that they have shorter workouts that are more tabata styled. So, if you are short on time, you can do one of the shorter 8-10 min workouts or if you have more time you can mix and match. Also, during the workout Zova will give you a short promo of the workout you are about to start before the clock starts. And, if you have the new Apple TV, Zova has an app so you can directly access workouts on your TV. I find that to be super helpful. The downside of Zova is that some of their workouts are locked and for subscription members only, unlike NTC, where everything is free. If you haven’t already you should take a look at both NTC and Zova, because I think that they are both great apps for working out at home or in a dorm room.

Are any of these things on your favorites list? Let me know if you have any questions about these things or if you have questions about Cornell!

One thought on “My 5 Favorite Things Right Now