May Your Days be Merry and Bright…

The holidays are around the corner and I can’t be more excited! I love all the Christmas music, decorations, and seasonal things.

My favorite holiday things are…

1. Decorating for the Holidays. I am a huge fan of cute ornaments, especially ornaments that are bakery themed. I started decorating my apartment this year before Thanksgiving even!

2. My Advent Calendar. I have had advent calendars since I was young and I still get excited for December 1st. When I lived in Europe there was many advent calendar options, but in the USA you can get a chocolate advent calendar from the grocery store, ALDI.

IMG_0030.JPG3. Christmas radio. Here in Ithaca you can hear holiday tunes all day on the Holiday station. It is nice to get in your car and be reminded that it is almost time for Christmas!

IMG_0028.JPG

4. Travel. Traveling around the holidays can be stressful but also there is an excited anticipation in the air. (This is a picture from my travels last year. We haven’t had any snow like this yet this year!)

5. Family time. Last Christmas, I wasn’t able to go home to spend Christmas with my family due to the fact that my family was in Japan and I didn’t have enough time for that long of a trip. So, I am really looking forward to having all my siblings and parents together for Christmas this year.

6. Buying and wrapping presents… I love curling ribbons and buying festive wrapping paper. Also, picking out surprise gifts that will make the present opening time super exciting.

What are your favorite things about the holidays?

One thought on “May Your Days be Merry and Bright…