Thanksgiving…

Thanks! Thanks! Thanks! Thank you all for reading my blog and asking me your questions about Cornell! Thanksgiving was last week and Black Friday… And I am definitely begining to feel likes it’s the Christmas season. For Thanksgiving my boyfriend and I went to NYC , or actually Brooklyn, to see his family. We had a beautiful dinner and an array of desserts. I brought pumpkin bread and brownies and his sister made pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffins, and another pumpkin bread. Plus there was a cake! The recipe I used for the pumpkin brownies turned out delicious and if you are a fan of baking with pumpkin, I definitely suggest you try this recipe! (I also added a dash of pumpkin spice when I made it…) IMG_7904 So a few years ago, two to be exact, I went to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day parade. It was definitely a cool experience, and certainly something you can do while you are at Cornell. NYC is not too far away at all, I talked about visiting there in an earlier post. There is a lot of waiting involved and huge crowds but the balloons are amazing.

This year, we just happend to be walking past the part of Manhattan where they blow up the balloons the day before Thanksgiving.

FullSizeRender-1

Going to see the balloons the day before Thanksgiving is a great alternative to standing outside on a cold morning for the parade. You get a close look at the balloons and can go at your own pace. If you have ever dreamed of seeing the Macy’s Day Parade, this is a cool experience too! I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was wonderful and like always ask me any questions!