Four years.

When I see that in print, it feels fake. Events have begun to meld together in my past; in conversations with friends about their summer travel plans I told someone that I had been to Costa Rica in 2003. Turns out, I was three years off, but time, events, most of my life really, has all melded into a BC era–Before College (or ‘Before Cornell’ technically…)

The worst part of this to me is that I can remember conversations I had freshman year. Where posters were placed on walls Sophomore year. Which class I skipped Junior year. And the mileage on my car when I sold it senior year. I am far too rapidly approaching the end of my college career and the whole thing seems fake to me. I am living in state of denial.

My brother was accepted to Cornell. He can’t figure out why I am upset about this; it is because he gets to spend the next four years here…

One Response to “Time flies”
  1. Hiya, I’m really glad I’ve found this info. Nowadays bloggers publish just about gossips and internet and this is actually annoying. A good website with exciting content, that’s what I need. Thanks for keeping this site, I’ll be visiting it. Do you do newsletters? Can not find it

2.