What with the nature of the internet and blogosphere and all, my website seems to get found semi-frequently and the ensuing comments that accompany this finding can get to be pretty hilarious. Of course, I frequently get the adoring fans, sometimes a few cute girls I know, very rarely my family, and just once from any of my roommates.  I love it when perspective students leave comments or fill out my form, but I also love some of the more obscure comments.

Spam has been around since the beginning of the interwebs, and I have been unable to escape it–but this is the source of my more obscure comments. On any given post I will ge tthings saying “I find your writing inspirational and insightful” or “I have never thought about it that way. Thanxs for the purspective”. People, I just wrote about the weather. That is what you talk to your grandparents on the phone about. It is not motivating, deep, or really even all that interesting. The other funny thing about my spam is who it comes from; I frequently hear from “Big Breasts” “Larger Breasts” and “Biggest Breasts”. I don’t know if they are sisters with unfortunate names or what…