I am attempting to make this blog more interactive, but sometimes things come up that cannot be not blogged about. Today, one of those things occurred.

I have still only skipped one class while at Cornell. That does not mean I am not late to the occasional class, nor that I haven’t gotten a quick nap in…but today, I was running pretty late. Late to the point where my buddy texted me and said “You know we have class today right?” It was a slow morning…

Anyways, as I walk into Statler, a song came on my iPod (which was set to shuffle, making me think that fate had a hand in this) that fit the moment perfectly. It was “Another Brick in the Wall” by Pink Floyd. As I ran up the stairs, kids voices were telling me “We don’t need no education”. I almost skipped class right at the spot where Roger Waters reminded me that “all in all, [I'm] just another brick in the wall”, I decided to not just be another brick in the wall. It was an excellent moment.

3 Responses to “Music is my Girlfriend”
  1. LCN says:

How can you have any pudding if you don’t eat yer meat?

2. Terry says:

Best reason I have heard to skip class in a long time. Sometimes we just need to listen to fate!

3. Awesome info thanks

4.