Hello!

Hello! My name is Sloane and I am a third-year student at Cornell University studying Fashion Design Management! This semester, I will be traveling to London to study at the London College of Fashion, and I am so excited to document my journey through this blog.

screen-shot-2016-12-29-at-17-57-48A little bit about me… I grew up in Wayne, NJ with my parents & my younger brother (who is a first-year student at Columbia University in NYC). My father is a travel agent, so traveling has always been very important in my family. I’ve traveled all across the United States, but my first visit to Europe was in 2013. Since then, I have traveled to the United Kingdom, France, Spain, Switzerland, Monaco, and Italy! While I’ve done quite a bit of traveling abroad, I’ve never lived in a foreign city for an extended period of time so this will be an exciting new adventure for me!!

screen-shot-2016-12-29-at-17-56-42

My friend Cassie and I in front of Buckingham Palace in 2013.

At the London College of Fashion, I will be taking classes in fashion theory, product development, and marketing. I’ll have the opportunity to tour historic museums and buildings, visit famous fashion districts, and study in one of the fashion capitals of the world!

I am so thrilled to be sharing my adventure abroad with all of you! For more travel updates, feel free to check out my personal fashion and lifestyle blog: www.champagneglitter.com.

Till next time, cheers!

Sloane

Sloane