Laura is …?

Hi! Laura Lin is a junior from Taipei, Taiwan studying in Cornell University. Majoring in Human Biology, Health & Society, she plans to pursue her Global Health minor in Kirtipur, Nepal through the Cornell Nepal Study Program.

10671436_10152288611262601_3336840982496093357_n

She’s a pre-dental so she must like teeth. She’s also quite an ukulele enthusiast (and amateur singer) because she enjoys playing her tiny instrument on the hill back in Ithaca, but maybe when it’s not snowing. Now that she’s spending four months in Nepal, she’s going to have to find another slope to serenade on.

If you’re interested in reaching out to me, leave your contact information in the comments below and I will be sure to say hi.

2 thoughts on “Laura is …?

1. HI LAURA!!! LOVE YOUR BLOG, I HOPE YOURE HAVING AN AMAZING AND ONE OF A KIND EXPERIENCE IN NEPAL! CAN’T WAIT TO READ MORE ON YOUR ADVENTURES 🙂 I HOPE ANN IS DOING WELL TOO! SAY HELLO FOR ME AND SEND MY BEST WISHES TO HER TOO!! SAFE TRAVELS AND HAPPY EXPLORING!

HELLO FROM YOUR SLOPELY HOME AWAY FROM HOME,
    TIFFANY!

2. Hi Laura,

I am Suman Paneru residing in Kathmandu, a recent graduate in Architecture. I like your adventures & articles about Nepal. It is great blog.